About

use code: KGRA2530
Shop toys, games, books, video games, music and more!
Buy Toys at YoYo.com
New customers to Yoyo.com, Bookworm.com or other Quidsi sites only. $20 maximum discount. Subject to change or cancellation.

October 24, 2007

Eek...

I can't believe I've been so terrible about posting, but we've decided to hold off on getting a new wireless router, and I hate working in the dungeon, so...


A couple things for today real quick...I had lunch at the Mill City Cafe today. Go here! Order the Cuban sandwich. It's FABULOUS!!! I've been to this restaurant twice now and love it. Wish it weren't so far away.


The kids are all great, the house is great, I'm a little frazzled, but also great. I'm really trying to get some stuff going with my freelance work, but it's slow...


Here are a couple pics for today. These are of Bobalu and one of his spaceships that he built with his Legos.


I will have my October photos posted hopefully after Halloween. Which, by the way, I have to mention that Bobalu won the prize for Happiest Pumpkin Carving at the boy scout meeting on Monday. His and 4 others were selected out of like 70 pumpkins!!! Way to go B!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment