About

use code: KGRA2530
Shop toys, games, books, video games, music and more!
Buy Toys at YoYo.com
New customers to Yoyo.com, Bookworm.com or other Quidsi sites only. $20 maximum discount. Subject to change or cancellation.

December 17, 2008

Carpooling...

I just figured out that blogger posts pictures in the reverse order that you upload them, so to see my commute in chronological order, start at the bottom and work your way back up :)

This first image is how I line up the car in the garage so I know I'm far enough in but not too far...the tree does the trick :)

Our street...


Coming around the corner - my favorite part...In the winter you can actually see the lake through the trees...


Big hill - my car doesn't like it when it's icy...traction control seems to help though :)

Monkey didn't believe me when I told him that we'd already eaten the Cranberry Bliss Bar and that it was all gone...
Car full of kids - whatever - I could TOTALLY fit another 2 people in here...

Yeay PL!!!





This is seriously part of my drive...I'm not sure if they lined them up there in case someone slid through or not, but it's a good idea :)

No comments:

Post a Comment