About

use code: KGRA2530
Shop toys, games, books, video games, music and more!
Buy Toys at YoYo.com
New customers to Yoyo.com, Bookworm.com or other Quidsi sites only. $20 maximum discount. Subject to change or cancellation.

June 18, 2009

Gran Torino

I've been meaning to watch this for a long time.
I'd met and hung out with the guy that wrote it a few times. In fact, during the movie there's a reference to a meat raffle - which is coincidentally the first time I met Nick. (Article about him here)
So that's my little claim to fame. Or my six degrees of seperation. Or whatever you want to call it. Haha

In any event, the movie was good. I loved Sue - the sassy girl next door and Eastwood's "reprisal" of his Dirty Harry role (my husband claims this is true), was great.
The acting wasn't the best, but the story was a good one.

4 out of 5 stars from this girl.


No comments:

Post a Comment