About

use code: KGRA2530
Shop toys, games, books, video games, music and more!
Buy Toys at YoYo.com
New customers to Yoyo.com, Bookworm.com or other Quidsi sites only. $20 maximum discount. Subject to change or cancellation.

October 30, 2010

Updates on the Non Cooking Parts of our Lives...


It's been awhile since I've posted anything other than recipes...I tend to just post the kids pictures and cute stuff on facebook but we did a little traveling recently out to Michigan to see my sister and I couldn't resist sharing some of our trip with you :) Enjoy!

My beautiful baby sister...
Monkey enjoying the great outdoors!

Bobalu taking a little break halfway up the mountain...

Moo and my nephew sharing some water...

climbing the stairs...

Pipps and my sister sharing some love...

silly boys...

entering the beach to Lake Superior...

awe inspiring...and fun!

running on the beach...

silly kids...

self portrait!

No comments:

Post a Comment