About

use code: KGRA2530
Shop toys, games, books, video games, music and more!
Buy Toys at YoYo.com
New customers to Yoyo.com, Bookworm.com or other Quidsi sites only. $20 maximum discount. Subject to change or cancellation.

May 29, 2008

Bobalu is getting older...

We had a nice wkend at the cabin and I took some pictures of B. He was so busy all wkend collecting treasures and running around....literally....running to the mailbox and back.



"Time me!! See if I can beat my old time!!!"



It was started as a joke to have him run off some of his excess energy, but he took the challenge on seriously and worked at it :)
It was pretty cute.



Anyway, he helped rake, picked up pinecones, collected shells and rocks and even got the fishing rod out although it was too windy to do any fishing.



He wore himself out and slept like a baby...my sweet baby who's now 7.5 years old and more like a little man than a boy every day...



It was a nice wkend and I know he really enjoyed himself.

I have more pics of the rest of us from that wkend too, but they'll have to wait for another day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment