About

use code: KGRA2530
Shop toys, games, books, video games, music and more!
Buy Toys at YoYo.com
New customers to Yoyo.com, Bookworm.com or other Quidsi sites only. $20 maximum discount. Subject to change or cancellation.

May 3, 2008

~*Sniff


So...we're selling the Mustang.

It's sad.

I was totally against buying it in the first place. My wonderful husband had himself convinced that it was for work...yeah....for work. It was going to save his truck, the little bugger. His old Silverado has so many miles on it, but still looks great. But he needed something for work! Something with better gas mileage, so he went out one day and bought himself a 2003 Ford Mustang.

I hated it.

Until I got to drive it...

Oh man is it a fun car to drive. I loved taking it out for a night on the town, sinking into those sleek leather seats. You know the kind...they're cold in the winter, blistering in the summer - makes your bare legs stick to 'em.

Yeah...

Anyway, I guess that having a yard up to the city code is more important. After our major addition project the past year, our front yard has been reduced to a sandbox.

With a cliff...

it's really safe

SO...we're selling the Mustang. We've got to put in grass, build a retaining wall, get the city to say "ok, you're not in violation of this and this and this ordinance"...

I don't understand :( I mean c'mon...I know we live on the lake, but why can't a girl keep her car and have a sandbox for a yard? Is that too redneck? Is my husband changing me THAT much???

Oh dear god help me...

Anyway, it's up for sale. I'll miss her when she's gone.

Have a good day everyone, I'll be out driving ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment