About

use code: KGRA2530
Shop toys, games, books, video games, music and more!
Buy Toys at YoYo.com
New customers to Yoyo.com, Bookworm.com or other Quidsi sites only. $20 maximum discount. Subject to change or cancellation.

April 23, 2008

Down for a while...

Monkey is turning 1 this wkend. I can't believe how fast it's gone by...(sniff)

We're having a big shin-dig to celebrate and so I've been swamped with planning and getting the house reorganized (damn construction), so...

Also, I have no computer right now other than my wonderful husbands work computer, so I can't download pics, can't do much of anything. It takes about an hour just to load my email. Woohoo!

My husband says I can buy a new computer, but it has to wait for a few weeks, so until then, I won't have much for you. Sorry...that's how it goes :)

So...until next time I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment