About

use code: KGRA2530
Shop toys, games, books, video games, music and more!
Buy Toys at YoYo.com
New customers to Yoyo.com, Bookworm.com or other Quidsi sites only. $20 maximum discount. Subject to change or cancellation.

April 14, 2008

So...a delayed announcement


I had meant to post this a couple weeks ago, but then we were headed to Denver and the wireless wasn't working properly (thanks to my smarty-pants DH, it's fixed), and then I guess I kept forgetting to post it, but...

We're expecting!!! We're due in the beginning of October, so we're officially in our 2nd trimester. I had an ultrasound at my last appointment just to make sure everything was ok and it is :)

We're all very excited and looking forward to this addition to our family. It's something that we all wanted and planned for, so we feel very blessed.

We'll keep you updated as news arrives. I don't know yet if we're going to find out what we're having. We talked about it briefly last night, but haven't decided anything.

So...what else can I say...we're all just very very happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment