About

use code: KGRA2530
Shop toys, games, books, video games, music and more!
Buy Toys at YoYo.com
New customers to Yoyo.com, Bookworm.com or other Quidsi sites only. $20 maximum discount. Subject to change or cancellation.

April 8, 2008

Life's a Zoo...

I don't even know what that means, but I was trying to say that we had a busy day and I have pictures from when we went to the zoo a couple weeks ago...
I sent out evites today for Monkey's 1st bday party. I was going to mail them all out, but forget it. I don't have the time to address that many envelopes.
If you didn't get an evite today, it probably means I don't have your address, so send it to me and I'll be more than happy to get you the information! We hope to see everyone there!
So here are the pictures from the zoo. Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment