About

use code: KGRA2530
Shop toys, games, books, video games, music and more!
Buy Toys at YoYo.com
New customers to Yoyo.com, Bookworm.com or other Quidsi sites only. $20 maximum discount. Subject to change or cancellation.

June 10, 2008

Last November...


SO... with my fancy new computer I can just plug in any memory card and it'll read all the pics. Can't TELL you how much time that saves :)

Plus, no more looking for cables!!!

Anyway, these are from last November. You can probably tell because my hair is long :)

We don't use the hubby's camera very often, obviously, so excuse the late posting...

That's all I have for today. It's been VERY busy this week with the kids out of school and trying to get used to the new schedule (and everyones summer activities...).

Bobalu is in swim lessons and I can actually watch on Thursday, so I should have some pics then. Oh! And it's finally baseball night where it's not pouring rain, so I will probably do that as well :)

Yeay for nice weather!!!

2 comments:

  1. you look so young in that pic, until I read it was you...i assumed it was your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm..thanks I think ;)
    Are you saying I look old now?!?!?!
    SEE WHAT 4 CHILDREN DO TO YOU!!!
    It's only been 7 months!
    lol

    ReplyDelete