About

use code: KGRA2530
Shop toys, games, books, video games, music and more!
Buy Toys at YoYo.com
New customers to Yoyo.com, Bookworm.com or other Quidsi sites only. $20 maximum discount. Subject to change or cancellation.

September 25, 2008

Sorry...AGAIN...

I haven't been updating the last week. I know. I'm sorry.

I had the ultrasound tech from hell last week and she put me into such a state that I've been a wreck until I had my appointment yesterday.

Good news: Baby is doing great. He's probably going to be a little smaller than Cole, but right around 7 lbs. He was just over 5 lbs last week and I have 2-3 weeks to go, so...Yeay!

The kids all survived my over-emotional frazzlement (yes, that's a word, I made it up myself) and I even got out of the house last night for a little "Me Time"...I LOVE that commercial with the turtle..

Sorry, I digress...

Bad news: There is an ultrasound tech at St Francis that is AWFUL. She was half hour late for my appointment, rushed through the entire thing, mumbled under her breath about what a "long stomach" the baby had and how he was below measurment on something else (turned out to be NOTHING) and when I asked her WHAT?!?!?!?! in all my frightened mother-to-be anxious voice, she says "Nothing...Just lie down...we'll be done soon."

Ummmm...what???

Anyway, I heard this song on the radio yesterday on 89.3 - The Current (LOVE that station) and it made me smile and giggle out loud, so I thought I would share it. I don't know why this song brings out the happy in me, it just does :)

(Ok, so I just watched the video for the first time and it's pretty violent...at least for a "happy place" kind of song. I wonder what this says about my state of mind right now...aw f#$%^ it...whatever...it made me smile after a week of being cranky, so whatever, right?)

No comments:

Post a Comment