About

use code: KGRA2530
Shop toys, games, books, video games, music and more!
Buy Toys at YoYo.com
New customers to Yoyo.com, Bookworm.com or other Quidsi sites only. $20 maximum discount. Subject to change or cancellation.

November 3, 2008

Baby...

Ok, so it's obviously been a LONG time since I've updated this thing.
What can I say, I've been a little busy.

We got admitted to the hospital on the 15th at 3:00, got induced at 5:00 and Baby (yet to be blog-nicknamed) was born at 1:06 am on the 16th. He was 7 lbs, 6 oz and 20.25" long (the smallest of my boys).

We changed his name at the last minute just like with Monkey and even though I won't post his name here, I will tell you that it means "Greatest Old Friend". (His middle name is after one of my favorite poets).

Labor was pretty intense. There were a couple minor complications, but we're both doing fine and are both slowly recovering...Pipps and B have been a HUGE help both with the house and with Monkey. Monkey has adjusted suprisingly well, but does need reminders to be gentle, not to step on the baby, not to feed the baby goldfish, not to throw toys at baby's head, etc.

It's a process...

I did post a few pictures here from the first few days.
I need to upload many many more...

Life since Baby was born has been a whirlwind of activity and attempts at inactivity. It hasn't been easy. We have been blessed with a number of wonderful friends and family who have made the past couple weeks bearable and even enjoyable. I have been overwhelmed by everyone's kindness, generosity and friendship.

To all of you: Thank you, Thank you, THANK YOU!!! From the bottom of my heart, I want everyone to know how much I appreciate everything you've done for our family.
(Don't worry Grandma - I'll still be sending out thank you cards...you taught me well)

So...I have a ton more to share, but I don't think I'll be posting as often until I'm back to 100%.

Plus, I've been spending a huge amount of time lately just staring at our newest little miracle...serioulsy....just watching him sleep, look around, etc. He's pretty amazing...

No comments:

Post a Comment