About

use code: KGRA2530
Shop toys, games, books, video games, music and more!
Buy Toys at YoYo.com
New customers to Yoyo.com, Bookworm.com or other Quidsi sites only. $20 maximum discount. Subject to change or cancellation.

November 24, 2008

Hooby Hooby...

I've turned into my Grandma Rae. Seriously. I keep coming up with these random, made up words.

Hooby Hooby is one of them. I don't even really know what it means, but Monkey has started using it on Baby :)

He gets right up to his face and says HOOBY HOOBY!!!

It's kind of cute.

Not as cute as Neega Nagga Nooga (That'd be Rae-Rae's personal best), but it's a close second :)

On a side note, I uploaded a bunch of new photos. I know I should post them here, but I'm lazy and don't have time since the fabulous Ms. B. is coming over tonight...

I'll try and post tomorrow. Really. I swear ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment