About

use code: KGRA2530
Shop toys, games, books, video games, music and more!
Buy Toys at YoYo.com
New customers to Yoyo.com, Bookworm.com or other Quidsi sites only. $20 maximum discount. Subject to change or cancellation.

March 31, 2009

Before and After...

This is before...note that when I take photos of myself I always somehow end up with "crazy eyes"....also note that I did NOT do my hair, it was still wet, whatevs...


My "after" is due in large part to Sweeny Todd's Salon. They did a great job.
More noteably, Ms Danielle Janke. The glasses are new too, but I credit my current happiness to a great hair dresser, who did just what I wanted, and knew well enough to talk me out of looking like Ronald McDonald...

Again with the creepy eyes...sorry...I tried...







1 comment:

  1. It's amazing how a haircut can make you feel good about yourself! Yay for Danielle (and you)!

    ReplyDelete