Ask your kids these questions and see what answers you come up with.
It's a very enlightening experience.Here's what Bobalu (8 ½) had to say about me:
1. What is something I always say to you? "I love you"
2. What makes me happy? "Me and my room clean"
3. What makes me cry? "When DB does bad stuff to you" (how true - and how sad that he knows his BioF is such a douche...)
4. How do I make you laugh? "Ummm....I don't know...Dad's the good tickler"
5. What do you think I was like as a child? "You were very nice"
6. How old am I? "You...are...30"
7. How tall am I? "How tall are you??? I dont know!!!"
8. What is my favorite thing to do? "Get away from the kids" (haha - that sounds nice)
9. What do I do when you're not around? "Something fun"
10. If I become famous, what will it be for? "Painting"
11. What am I really good at? "Painting - oh wait! oh wait! no!.....um....you are really good at being a parent, I mean a mother." (Ok, now I'm crying...and he totally redeemed himself for #8)
12. What am I not really good at? "I don't know - lifting weights?"
13. What is my job? "Your job is to be a parent! I mean a babysitter, and a parent"
14. What is my favorite food? "Pigs in a blanket" (nice try B - I think that's YOUR favorite food)
15. What makes you proud of me? "Just by being my Mom"
16. If I were a cartoon character who would I be? "Mew - from Pokemon -because she's a girl and because she's the strongest one, so you could defend yourself always"
17. What do you and I do together? "Go to Culvers (ummmm.....what? We've done that once...)"
18. How are we the same? "We both have sensitive skin"
19. How are we different? "You're an adult and I'm a kid"
20. Where is my favorite place to go? "I have no idea - why are you asking me this stuff?"
21. How do you know that I love you? "Because you take care of me"
Oh B - I love you...