About

use code: KGRA2530
Shop toys, games, books, video games, music and more!
Buy Toys at YoYo.com
New customers to Yoyo.com, Bookworm.com or other Quidsi sites only. $20 maximum discount. Subject to change or cancellation.

September 22, 2009

I Left My Heart in San Antone...

Ok, so I didn't. I only left a few dollars there when I bought lunch along the Riverwalk, but what can I say...it seemed like a catchy title for this series of pics :)


Of course we went to the Alamo...I don't think you can miss it :)

Here's Pipps standing in front of a building we thought was really neat...the architecture in SA is pretty amazing...
The infamous River Walk...


Baby eating his toes...we were still at the Alamo waiting for Nana to buy souvenirs...Monkey got a coon-skin cap, the older kids picked out rocks...seriously....little tiny polished rocks. They are definitely not my real children ;0)
Even the cops at the Alamo have a swagger in their step ;) (Can I get a Yee-Haw!!!)
I wish we grew trees like this here...




No comments:

Post a Comment