About

use code: KGRA2530
Shop toys, games, books, video games, music and more!
Buy Toys at YoYo.com
New customers to Yoyo.com, Bookworm.com or other Quidsi sites only. $20 maximum discount. Subject to change or cancellation.

March 11, 2008

Dung Beetles think poop is delicious...

It's true. My son just read that to me from his storybook that he brought home from the library. It's a picture book about beetles. Lovely...

In other, non-insect related news, today is my wonderful Mother-In-Law's birthday!!!
Happy 25th JoAnn!!! :) Here is a picture of her with one of her favorite people...



I also wanted to say THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! to my Aunt Connie who was kind enough to FedEx us Monkeys blanket after I accidentally left it at her house this wkend. I thought he was going to be a lot crabbier about it, but he was ok until we pulled it out of the box this evening and then he was excited to see his friends again (I'll post a pic later).

Well, I've got a hankering for some good ol' fashioned chocolate chip cookies, so I'd better get crackin' on that if I'm going to get them made before bedtime.

I hope everyone is having a great week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment