About

use code: KGRA2530
Shop toys, games, books, video games, music and more!
Buy Toys at YoYo.com
New customers to Yoyo.com, Bookworm.com or other Quidsi sites only. $20 maximum discount. Subject to change or cancellation.

March 3, 2008

Working Girl...

Ok, so I'm working FT this week and next week, so you probably won't be hearing much from me. Between working from 10-6, getting kids ready for school and then tucked into bed at night, and the other project I'm still working on....you get the picture :)

Plus, the house is basically done, but we still have a few things left to do until we can move into our bedroom. We did stock up on modern and affordable swedish furniture yesterday, but...

Oh yeah, and even though I'm only working 3 days this week, I basically have to spend the other 2 getting ready for next week, so...that's fun.

I almost wish I wasn't doing this job, but it'll be good to have some extra money and I think I'll appreciate being able to be a SAHM more :) I love it to pieces, don't get me wrong, but sometimes I fantasize about getting back to my career...

It's funny how much better things seem in a fantasy than in reality...hahahaha
Work sucks...

No comments:

Post a Comment