About

use code: KGRA2530
Shop toys, games, books, video games, music and more!
Buy Toys at YoYo.com
New customers to Yoyo.com, Bookworm.com or other Quidsi sites only. $20 maximum discount. Subject to change or cancellation.

March 16, 2008

Welcome back...

So I'm not really posting anything exciting tonight. I coded everyone's names and changed the title so that I had a little more privacy but could still write what I wanted...

After I get caught up on housework this week after nothing being done while I was working for the past 2 weeks, I will start posting new photos everyday again. With spring knocking on the door, I plan on getting Monkey in the stroller for some nice long walks through the woods and trails.

I had a very lovely dinner with Ms Holly this evening. We went to Campiello in Eden Prarie and it was very good. Go there. For real... Spendy, but worth the money and I don't say that very often when I drop a hundo on dinner...

Anyway, it's late and we've got a bunch of house stuff to do tomorrow, so g'nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment