About

use code: KGRA2530
Shop toys, games, books, video games, music and more!
Buy Toys at YoYo.com
New customers to Yoyo.com, Bookworm.com or other Quidsi sites only. $20 maximum discount. Subject to change or cancellation.

November 3, 2007

April 27, 2007

Today I was born. It was a little scary, but I made it through. Here's what I looked like before I was born:
I weighed 7 lbs 8 oz and was 21.25" long. I guess that's pretty normal, but everyone keeps saying how special and beautiful I am, so I must be pretty cool.

I had a lot of visitors in the hospital. My Grandma Jo came to see me and then my Nana and my sister and my brother came too.

Then later in the evening, my Grandma Jo and Grandpa C came to see me.

My Mom and Dad are really tired, so I think we're just going to hang out. I get to go home soon, so I'm pretty excited about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment