About

use code: KGRA2530
Shop toys, games, books, video games, music and more!
Buy Toys at YoYo.com
New customers to Yoyo.com, Bookworm.com or other Quidsi sites only. $20 maximum discount. Subject to change or cancellation.

November 9, 2007

September 27, 2007

5 months old! That's right!
I'm eating solids every day now. A little rice cereal, some veggies, some fruit. It's all good.
I can also sit up all by myself now! I rock back and forth when I hear music and I'm so happy and love to laugh a lot.

Still not sleeping all night, but I'm down to only waking up once or twice. My Mom and Dad are looking forward to having their own room again. The house is coming along, so it shouldn't be TOO long.

Gotta keep Mom on her toes!
Here are some pictures of me with my Great Grandma Dorothy:

No comments:

Post a Comment