About

use code: KGRA2530
Shop toys, games, books, video games, music and more!
Buy Toys at YoYo.com
New customers to Yoyo.com, Bookworm.com or other Quidsi sites only. $20 maximum discount. Subject to change or cancellation.

November 3, 2007

My first post

Hello! My name is Monkey and I'm a little over 6 months old. I've decided to start this site so that I can keep track of all the new things that I'm doing.

My Mom is pretty bad about keeping a baby book for me and I wanted to have all my stuff in one place, so here it is!

I'm really into music and I like to poop. My favorite foods are breast milk and applesauce. I like long strolls around the block with my Mom and love pulling out peoples hair.

I thought I'd start this blog so that you can keep updated on what's going on in my life. I'll post a few pictures, let you know when I start doing stuff like crawling, getting teeth, walking, etc.

I'll have to fill in the gaps for you between birth and now, but hopefully we'll get caught up soon.Thanks for coming to visit! Please check back. I'm a baby so I do new stuff all the time.

AaGah!

No comments:

Post a Comment