About

use code: KGRA2530
Shop toys, games, books, video games, music and more!
Buy Toys at YoYo.com
New customers to Yoyo.com, Bookworm.com or other Quidsi sites only. $20 maximum discount. Subject to change or cancellation.

November 9, 2007

Can you say behind???

Ok, so no pictures today, but I do have to say that I've been REALLY busy this week. Lots of stuff going on around the house, with Monkey, with Bobalu, with Pipps, with EVERYONE!!!
So...I probably have another 2 mn until things go crazy again, but I just wanted to let you know that I posted new pictures from last month on our family photo site. There were a LOT of pics.
We're going to a party tonight and I still haven't showered or made our appetizer, so I should go!
Have a great wkend everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment