About

use code: KGRA2530
Shop toys, games, books, video games, music and more!
Buy Toys at YoYo.com
New customers to Yoyo.com, Bookworm.com or other Quidsi sites only. $20 maximum discount. Subject to change or cancellation.

November 9, 2007

August 27, 2007

Today I'm 4 months old.

Had to go to that pesky doctor again. He told my Mom that I can start eating solids now, so I guess we're going to try something called Rice Cereal???
I don't really like it, so I just spit it out. Mom says thats ok, it'll just take some time. I can just keep chewing on my toes until then.

I'm now 26.25 inches long and weigh 17 lbs 12.25 ozs. That puts me in the 95th percentile! Holy cow am I growing! I can hold up my head all by myself and sit pretty good with some help.

I teased my Mom by sleeping through the night one night. Don't worry, that won't happen again. I like to keep her busy so she doesn't forget that I'm around, so I remind her by crying, screaming, talking, not sleeping.
She loves it.
My favorite thing to do is take a bath. I like the big bathtub, but I also love the kitchen sink. I fit in there perfectly.
I also LOVE playing in my new exersaucer that Mom and Dad got for me. It's SO much fun.
Pipps got back from Sweden this month too, so I've been having a lot of fun with my family all back together. We sure do like to have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment