About

use code: KGRA2530
Shop toys, games, books, video games, music and more!
Buy Toys at YoYo.com
New customers to Yoyo.com, Bookworm.com or other Quidsi sites only. $20 maximum discount. Subject to change or cancellation.

November 9, 2007

June 27th, 2007

Today I am 2 months old. I had to go and see the doctor again & this time they gave me shots.
I didn't like those at all :(
I'm now 13 lbs, 6 ozs and 23.75" long. That puts me in the 95%!!!

Earlier this month, my parents and Nana and Grandpa Jim threw me a party to welcome me to the world. A lot of people came. It was fun, although I slept through the entire thing. That's ok though, everyone still loved me :)

One of my favorite things to do is take a bath. I LOVE the water. My Mom has a bath sling too, so I can sit in that when she takes a shower and get water on my face and babble.

Pipps and Bobalu were done with school this month, so we've been spending more time together. We like to go to the park, the library, to playgroups. Stuff like that.

I'm still up all night long, but my Mom is getting used to it and Dad sleeps through it now, so we're all doing great!


I LOVE my family. They're all really nice and fun to hang out with.
My Dad and I have been getting to know eachother better. Here's some pictures of us together:

No comments:

Post a Comment