About

use code: KGRA2530
Shop toys, games, books, video games, music and more!
Buy Toys at YoYo.com
New customers to Yoyo.com, Bookworm.com or other Quidsi sites only. $20 maximum discount. Subject to change or cancellation.

November 9, 2007

July 27th, 2007

I'm 3 months old today! I'm growing like crazy. We spent a lot of time up at the cabin this month. I like it up there. I got to know my Great Aunt Sue pretty well too. She babysat me while my Mom got her hair cut. We had a great time.



My parents had their birthdays this month too, so Grandpa Jeff and Mary came down one night and we all went out for dinner at the Lakefront Grill. It was pretty fun. I slept most of the time, but we got to go back to the house for lemon cake and playtime with Grandpa.

I really missed Bobalu when he was gone at bible school. He's my best friend in the whole wide world.
We like to hang out.

No comments:

Post a Comment