About

use code: KGRA2530
Shop toys, games, books, video games, music and more!
Buy Toys at YoYo.com
New customers to Yoyo.com, Bookworm.com or other Quidsi sites only. $20 maximum discount. Subject to change or cancellation.

November 3, 2007

My first few weeks

So I came home from the hospital a few weeks ago and I'm basically just trying to keep busy. Luckilly, I've had quite a few visitors.
I haven't quite figured out the whole AM/PM thing yet, but we're working on it. I eat every 3 hours, poop about 10 times a day and sleep a lot. Once in awhile I'll shoot Mom and Dad a smile so they stay interested.

Pipps kept wanting to change my diaper, so my Mom finally let her. I wasn't real comfortable with that, so I pooped on her leg. That'll teach her to try and help Mom.

I don't know why, but everyone keeps calling me a monkey...

p.s. Check out my cute little toes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment