About

use code: KGRA2530
Shop toys, games, books, video games, music and more!
Buy Toys at YoYo.com
New customers to Yoyo.com, Bookworm.com or other Quidsi sites only. $20 maximum discount. Subject to change or cancellation.

January 25, 2008

Friends...

Ms. Pipps had a slumber party last night and I thought it was going to be totally chaotic and I was going to be crabby today, but suprise!!!

She has really nice friends. I'm really proud of her. She got her grades pulled up and her room cleaned up so that she could have her slumber party. I keep telling her that if she keeps it up she can do stuff like this more often. Maybe after how much fun she had last night, that'll be enough motivation for her...

Let's hope so...

(Here are a couple photos of Pipps that I took Feb 10th. LOVE her new haircut!)

No comments:

Post a Comment