About

use code: KGRA2530
Shop toys, games, books, video games, music and more!
Buy Toys at YoYo.com
New customers to Yoyo.com, Bookworm.com or other Quidsi sites only. $20 maximum discount. Subject to change or cancellation.

January 15, 2008

Hmmmm....

Thanks to Chris for this. I found this on his myspace page and thought I'd give it a whirl.
I don't know how accurate this is since I had a hard time picking one answer of the other in a few cases. I guess I'm not that black and white. Anyway, read into it what you will...I just thought it was kind of interesting...


Your Political Profile:
Overall: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal
Social Issues: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal
Personal Responsibility: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal
Fiscal Issues: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal
Ethics: 0% Conservative, 100% Liberal
Defense and Crime: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal

1 comment:

  1. woohoo! I practically got a shout out on your blog! I got a call from the campaign to elect Obama president the other day.... sweet.... no. that's 30 seconds I'll never get back.

    ReplyDelete