About

use code: KGRA2530
Shop toys, games, books, video games, music and more!
Buy Toys at YoYo.com
New customers to Yoyo.com, Bookworm.com or other Quidsi sites only. $20 maximum discount. Subject to change or cancellation.

January 30, 2008

stained and ready to laquer...

We're getting there...slowly but surely, we are getting there.

The stain is on the trim.

I have to clean the dust up so we can laquer and then we're ready for paint and carpet baby!!!

Yeaahhhhhhhh.....

Monkey had his 9 mo appt yesterday and he is doing super fabulous! Woohoo!

Pipps had conferences and SHE is doing super fabulous! Woohoo Woohoo!

Bobalu got a green light today! Way to go B!

wait for it....

WOOHOO!!!

I'm in a goofy mood...probably the stain fumes. I should go before I make an ass of myself :)

No comments:

Post a Comment