About

use code: KGRA2530
Shop toys, games, books, video games, music and more!
Buy Toys at YoYo.com
New customers to Yoyo.com, Bookworm.com or other Quidsi sites only. $20 maximum discount. Subject to change or cancellation.

February 3, 2008

Derbys and Darlings...


Friday night and Saturday were the Pinewood Derby for Cub Scouts. My darling husband and oldest son did this together and it was a lot of work, but they did great!

Bobalu and DH modeled the car after Bobalu favorite hotwheels car (A Mustang of course) and cut it out, sanded it, weighted it, etc. I don't really know all of what they did, but I know it was a lot. That's his shiny red car on the left (track 3).

They didn't win first prize, but they did have one of the fastest cars there! I will post pictures of the car and event as soon as I can get the pictures downloaded.

I just wanted to say that I'm really proud of both of them for working so hard on this. It was a great thing for them to do together. I'm so happy for Bobalu that he has DH in his life. He's made a world of difference for him :)

Yeay for my guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment