About

use code: KGRA2530
Shop toys, games, books, video games, music and more!
Buy Toys at YoYo.com
New customers to Yoyo.com, Bookworm.com or other Quidsi sites only. $20 maximum discount. Subject to change or cancellation.

February 24, 2008

Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis

I've been doing some freelance work lately. A lot of it actually, so that's nice :)
I just finished doing a couple comps for the ALS Association, so I thought I'd just post them here...

It's a pro bono job, but that's ok. My Grandpa K had ALS and so of course doing stuff for this organization always makes me feel a little closer to him. He was a wonderful man and he is truly missed...

So with that being said, here's what I've been working on this week. Check out the volunteer opportunities and email Stephanie if you'd like to volunteer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment