About

use code: KGRA2530
Shop toys, games, books, video games, music and more!
Buy Toys at YoYo.com
New customers to Yoyo.com, Bookworm.com or other Quidsi sites only. $20 maximum discount. Subject to change or cancellation.

February 10, 2008

Argh....

Things that make me crabby....

People that take sick kids out on the town. Give me a break. They need rest, they need to not infect everyone else, they need to not come home shivering and hacking and feeling like crap because after a 5 day fever someone thought a day at the waterpark would be a good idea...

People that lie...

People that are not respectful...

People that are hurtful and mean...

Canon EOS digital software not working.

Enough said...

I will seriously try and have pics up sometime in the future...I don't know how long that will be. I have 300+ pics that are SO cute and really want to share them, but my camera and computer are not co-operating tonight, so...

Tomorrow is a new day.

No comments:

Post a Comment