About

use code: KGRA2530
Shop toys, games, books, video games, music and more!
Buy Toys at YoYo.com
New customers to Yoyo.com, Bookworm.com or other Quidsi sites only. $20 maximum discount. Subject to change or cancellation.

February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!!!

Here are a couple of pictures of my littlest valentine learning how to walk.

I don't really buy into the whole Valentines Day hoopla, but it's fun to do stuff with the kids.
I made cupcakes and we're having take-out and opening presents (not big presents, think dollar rack at Target presents :)

And on a random side note, what happened to Kathleen Turner??? She was on The View this morning and at first I thought she was a drag queen impersonator...I love her, but eek!

Ok, that was shallow...whatever...

No comments:

Post a Comment