About

use code: KGRA2530
Shop toys, games, books, video games, music and more!
Buy Toys at YoYo.com
New customers to Yoyo.com, Bookworm.com or other Quidsi sites only. $20 maximum discount. Subject to change or cancellation.

February 15, 2008

Trade...

I watched this movie last night and it absolutely broke my heart.



I've been online tonight looking for ways I can get involved in stopping this and I haven't been able to find a lot, which is disheartening, but I plan on finding a way to help, to advocate, to get involved.

I found this tidbit online, just as a reference and it makes me so sad...

How extensive is slavery's reach?
Human rights groups estimate that anywhere between 12.3 million and 27 million people!!! are enslaved in forced or bonded labor, child labor, sexual servitude, and involuntary servitude at any given time.

Watch the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment