About

use code: KGRA2530
Shop toys, games, books, video games, music and more!
Buy Toys at YoYo.com
New customers to Yoyo.com, Bookworm.com or other Quidsi sites only. $20 maximum discount. Subject to change or cancellation.

February 7, 2008

Virus Schmirus...

Well, it's been confirmed. Bobalu and Monkey and I are all suffering from a virus that's going around and apparently we just have to "wait it out".

Fun

Not so much.

At least it's not something more serious, but it's still hard that Bobalu had to miss almost an entire week of school.

I have training tonight for the class I teach at Bobalu's school and have an appt tomorrow night, so I just keep telling myself I'm not sick and although it's not totally working, I think it helps a little bit :)

Just keep those Kleenex coming and I'll be fine...

No comments:

Post a Comment