About

use code: KGRA2530
Shop toys, games, books, video games, music and more!
Buy Toys at YoYo.com
New customers to Yoyo.com, Bookworm.com or other Quidsi sites only. $20 maximum discount. Subject to change or cancellation.

February 27, 2008

Breakfast with Bobalu...

Bobalu is pretty much a peanut butter toast boy in the mornings.

He rarely has anything else willingly unless I make him eggs.

Those are probably his favorite...either in a breakfast burrito or when I make egg in a nest.

So with no toaster yesterday, I managed to talk Bobalu into trying the blueberry cereal and he conceded, but only if he could also have a Gogurt.

Apparently those things are like little kid crack...at least you'd think so the way the disappear around here...
Whatever, they're yogurt, so they're pretty healthy.

And I was working on some freelance stuff, so I already had the camera out and I tried to get a few candids of the guy.

Unfortunately, he's too quick for me and LOVES to make silly faces.
I told him to just "pretend like I wasn't there" and he tried, but he couldn't quite shake the sillies, so these pics are what we got.

Enjoy!
Breakfast with Bobalu is one of the favorite parts of my day...

No comments:

Post a Comment