About

use code: KGRA2530
Shop toys, games, books, video games, music and more!
Buy Toys at YoYo.com
New customers to Yoyo.com, Bookworm.com or other Quidsi sites only. $20 maximum discount. Subject to change or cancellation.

February 5, 2008

Silver Dusk...

I finished painting the bathroom on Sunday night. It's SO beautiful! I can't wait to take a few pics and post them so you can all see, but I may wait until the plumbers get here and install all of our stuff...toilet, bathtub, etc.

I can't wait to take a bath in my new 6 x 3 whirlpool tub. It's going to be sooooo nice to relax in there after a long day of freelance work, babys, kids, dirt, diapers, etc...you get the picture :)

Anyway, we're almost done now! Just have to finish up with some of the woodwork before we start painting the bedroom and living areas and then throw in some carpet and we're golden. I can't wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment