About

use code: KGRA2530
Shop toys, games, books, video games, music and more!
Buy Toys at YoYo.com
New customers to Yoyo.com, Bookworm.com or other Quidsi sites only. $20 maximum discount. Subject to change or cancellation.

January 2, 2008

Happy New Year!!!


Ok, so I realize that this post is slightly late and I will still be without any photographs since my computer is still dead and I haven't gotten around to getting it fixed.

To my credit, I've been sick. Bobalu brought home a stomach bug and I got it...probably after I was cleaning his puke off his carpet, walls, the bathroom, etc....you get the picture.

New Years was good. My Mom and Jim offered to watch the kids so we could go out for dinner (my Mom had a gift card left over from last year that HAD to be used by 12.31, so...)

Anyway, we went to Figlio. Had a 5 o'clock reservation with the rest of the seniors in lovely Mpls and surrounding areas. The only good part of the experience was the people watching. The service was HORRIBLE and the food was DISGUSTING. What happened?!?!?! I used to LOVE going to this restaurant with my sister. That was a long time ago though....
We were really upset and left a note that we would NOT be back. Yuck.

We went to the movies after "dinner" and got an extra large popcorn since we were both still hungry after not eating our disgusting $100 dinner. The people in front of us gave us a gift card that they had money left on...how nice was that??? So we got $5.50 off our popcorn and cokes!
The whole "Pass It On" thing in practice.

Saw I Am Legend. It was pretty good, although there was a bit of 48 days later theme going on that I thought felt a little ripped-off.

Otherwise it was ok. I think the best part was going to a movie with my husband. And ADULT movie with my husband. WITHOUT the kids.

We really need to go out by ourselves more often. Our last date was in August. Ouch!

Today I have to sit around and wait for the inspector to come. I think it's our FINAL inspection, so I'm not too peeved about having to wait around all day. We're almost done with the house (I shouldn't say that)...what I mean is that we're almost done with our master suite.

Then we're taking a much needed break before we have to get going on the yard this spring. And maybe the downstairs, but that depends on if we have any money left, or if we get a nice return on our taxes this year. Hopefully with me not working outside the home anymore, we will. Last year we had to pay in. Yuck.

So the kids are doing great and we're all doing great. The New Year is filled with promise. Pipps is doing really well in school this year and has been involved in all kinds of activities. Bobalu is doing loads better this year now that he has a great teacher and is getting some help with his "super smart but not so patient with others brain". Monkey is getting bigger everyday. He's crawling and cruising and clapping now...the big "C" phase. *haha*

DH and I are doing great and plan on having another baby sometime this year. We'll see how that progresses. Call us crazy, but we're both just so excited to have a big family. 4 will be the limit for us though. We're not going "old-school" and trying for 13.

So that's what's in store for us this year. How about you? I would love to hear from everyone, let me know how you're doing. The holidays are always so crazy busy I feel like I just lose touch with everyone.

Love to everyone! Hope to hear from you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment