About

use code: KGRA2530
Shop toys, games, books, video games, music and more!
Buy Toys at YoYo.com
New customers to Yoyo.com, Bookworm.com or other Quidsi sites only. $20 maximum discount. Subject to change or cancellation.

January 5, 2008

Tile and Stain and Carpet, OH MY!!!

My computer still doesn't work, so I haven't been taking pictures because I have like 300 on my camera and I'm already dreading that when the time comes...YUCK!

So...another photo free blog entry for today. Sorry.

The house is coming along. Jim started tiling the shower this week. It's pretty neat. Mosaic tile is apparently a total pain in the ass however, so beware.




Luckily we're not using "too much" of it. Jim might disagree with that statement, but I bet he's glad we're not putting it anywhere else other than the panel on the wall and the shower floor.

Later today we're headed to Lowe's. We have to buy stain, paint and pick out carpet. I'm pretty excited about that :) Except for the stain. We don't really agree on that, but I have to pick my battles and so I'll compromise on stain as long as I get my blue and red paint :)




Anyway, that's about it for today. I went to a little gathering last night with my PLM group that was kind of fun. Just 4 of us over at Caras for the evening. Ate a bunch of food and talked and hung out. It was nice to be able to do that....something a little different for a change.

I love my moms group. They're so great. I would go nuts without them for sure.

Ok, that's all I've got for today. I'll update again when something interesting happens...ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment