About

use code: KGRA2530
Shop toys, games, books, video games, music and more!
Buy Toys at YoYo.com
New customers to Yoyo.com, Bookworm.com or other Quidsi sites only. $20 maximum discount. Subject to change or cancellation.

January 28, 2008

Safe and Sound...

I'm happy to report that Chad made it home safely from out west again this year. He and the guys had a great time and the snow was deep and powdery and good :)

Other than worrying about him being buried alive, the kids and I spent a very over-scheduled week together trying not to worry about him. We had a couple get togethers here at the house and that was a lot of fun. I'll post pics once I get my computer...

Thanks to Mom & Jim and Anna & Maddie for the hospitality...Thanks to Karen and the Mom's group for a wonderful Friday evening...Thanks to Dad and Mary for coming for dinner on Saturday and thanks to everyone else that came over or spent time with us so that we wouldn't be too lonely :)

Without being too cheesy, I just want to say that I feel so blessed that we have so many wonderful people in our lives.

We love you all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment