About

use code: KGRA2530
Shop toys, games, books, video games, music and more!
Buy Toys at YoYo.com
New customers to Yoyo.com, Bookworm.com or other Quidsi sites only. $20 maximum discount. Subject to change or cancellation.

January 29, 2008

State of the Union???

Hahaha....I read this on overheardinminneapolis.com today and it made me smile so I thought I would share it :)

I Do This At Least Three Times A Week
Girl #1: State of the Union tonight! Are you gonna watch?!

Girl #2: Hell yes!

Guy: Boring.

Girl #2: What are you talking about? The State of the Union is awesome. I lost my virginity after the 2004 speech.

Girl #1: Drunk, angry liberals seeking solace in each other's arms... It's a beautiful time of year.

Caribou on Snelling and Grand
Overheard by I'm watching this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment