About

use code: KGRA2530
Shop toys, games, books, video games, music and more!
Buy Toys at YoYo.com
New customers to Yoyo.com, Bookworm.com or other Quidsi sites only. $20 maximum discount. Subject to change or cancellation.

December 19, 2007

2 teeth and Little Christmas Eve

I forgot to post it earlier, but I'm the proud owner of 2 new teeth. The first one I told you about, but the 2nd one came in sometime early Saturday morning. Kept me up (and my parents too) all night.
We celebrated Little Christmas Eve with my Grandpa Jeff, Mary, Grandma Rae and Auntie Sue on Sunday and that was a lot of fun. Or it would have been if I hadn't been so crabby. I had a few happy moments, but mostly I was just really crabby because of the new teeth, lack of sleep and all the running around.
I'm all better now. I just have a little cold, but that should clear up in no time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment