About

use code: KGRA2530
Shop toys, games, books, video games, music and more!
Buy Toys at YoYo.com
New customers to Yoyo.com, Bookworm.com or other Quidsi sites only. $20 maximum discount. Subject to change or cancellation.

December 4, 2007

Really, I swear...

Ok, so today I was thinking that I REALLY need to start keeping up on my pics, if nothing else, than just so I'm not sifting through 500 pics at the end of every month and I have SO MANY of the SAME PICTURE!!!
That's my fault really...testing out my camera, getting used to all the different ways it's so magical ;) Ok, so I'm a dork, but I'm really digging the "new" camera. And yes, I've had it almost a year, and NO, I still don't know how to use it 100%.
I digress....
What I was meaning to say was that STARTING TODAY I was going to take care of all my pics and start going back to my picture of the day.
So I start deleting the "crap" and get the cable out so I can start the hellishly long process...

My battery dies

I only have 1 battery

Because of the f#$^ing house construction, I can't find my battery charger. I called my husband and he just sighed because I'm always misplacing the damn thing, so...

Tomorrow I'm going to start putting aside time EVERY DAY (except maybe wkends) to upload a photograph.

I swear! I really mean it this time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment