About

use code: KGRA2530
Shop toys, games, books, video games, music and more!
Buy Toys at YoYo.com
New customers to Yoyo.com, Bookworm.com or other Quidsi sites only. $20 maximum discount. Subject to change or cancellation.

December 14, 2007

Christmas Shopping & Cards...

I went Christmas shopping with my Mom today and I'm basically finished. The only things left are gifts for my husband...still don't know what to do there....and an outfit for Bobalu.

He fell in love with an argyle grey and red sweater a while ago and I've been trying to find it again, but nobody stocks xmas clothes this late in the year!!! What the heck is that?!?!?!

Bobalu is my little preppy boy. I saw a really cute suit today, but I don't know....I did good enough on my budget for his gifts that I could splurge and spend $60 on an outfit, but he's 7! The way he grows and the fact that he's so rough on clothes makes me cringe when I think of buying anything for him over $10. Is that terrible???

I just wanted to find him that goofy sweater. I'm probably going to have to compromise and get him something else, and that makes me sad because I just should've bought it when I saw it, but what do you do.

I hate that retailers expect you to buy all your xmas stuff in October. Screw that. I want to enjoy my Halloween and Thanksgiving and not have to worry about this stuff until it's actually relevant.

Argh.

Sorry...I think I'm just burnt out because of all the shopping today.

On a happier note, I did finally get the picture taken for the xmas cards so hopefully they'll get out on time. Ran out of paper, so that's another errand I'll have to run tomorrow before we go to the party at the Johnsons.

I think it turned out ok for doing it last minute and not having a scanner...next year it'll be much better :)

No comments:

Post a Comment