About

use code: KGRA2530
Shop toys, games, books, video games, music and more!
Buy Toys at YoYo.com
New customers to Yoyo.com, Bookworm.com or other Quidsi sites only. $20 maximum discount. Subject to change or cancellation.

December 18, 2007

My day in photos...

Got up this morning and got dressed and went to playgroup at Holly's house. It was her birthday!!! Monkey wore his new red sweatshirt that he got from Grandpa Jeff...


We got home and made lunch for Grandpa Jim. We had tuna melts and I even tried one. Still not a fan of tuna, but at least it didn't make me gag this time...Grandpa Jim spent the day working on the house again. We would be lost without him. He is a godsend...
I picked out paint colors for the bathroom, bedroom and possibly an accent wall in the living room. I'm probably going to have to slowly talk DH into that one or just do it when he goes out of town in Jan or Feb. I have a feeling I'm going to start enjoying these week-long trips that he takes every year ;) Hehehe....JUST KIDDING HONEY!!!
Monkey and I played with his new toys today and I took a bunch of pictures. I even managed to get a picture of the 2 of us in there before his sticky fingers started reaching for the lens...

Jim also helped me pull the tree out of the crawl space today, so I got that set up. I didn't do the whole decorating thing this year because #1 I lost my mantle :( and #2 I don't want everything to get ruined with all the construction, so I just set up the fake tree with the white lights and pine cones and threw a pc of red garland on it and the ornaments we got from Dad and Mary on Little Christmas Eve...
I made "leftovers" pasta for dinner with some prosciutto, red pepper, pine nuts, basil and bleu cheese and it turned out nicely. The kids love "leftover" pasta...mmmmmm
Here's a picture I took during dinner time of our french door. This is actually a reflection...you can see me on the left with the camera and all of us sitting around the table with the tree in the background :) Not the best picture ever, but I thought it was kind of cool...
And last, but not least, here is me working on the computer, dowloading family pics, working on this blog, sending Holly the latest LDP facts...

What can I say, it was a good day...

No comments:

Post a Comment