About

use code: KGRA2530
Shop toys, games, books, video games, music and more!
Buy Toys at YoYo.com
New customers to Yoyo.com, Bookworm.com or other Quidsi sites only. $20 maximum discount. Subject to change or cancellation.

December 13, 2007

My little actress...


Ms. Pipps was in her school play tonight. She had 3 different parts and did very well in all of them. I'm really proud of her and how hard she worked.

We are taking a break from after school activities this Tri though because her grades and chores have been sliding and we have the C rule here at home. She's disappointed but she loved doing this so much that I think it's given her incentive to do better in school.
She's turning into an incredible young woman. I'm really really proud of her :)
Ok, cheesy Mom post tonight I guess, but can you blame me???

No comments:

Post a Comment