About

use code: KGRA2530
Shop toys, games, books, video games, music and more!
Buy Toys at YoYo.com
New customers to Yoyo.com, Bookworm.com or other Quidsi sites only. $20 maximum discount. Subject to change or cancellation.

December 5, 2007

First Real Snow Fall...

I took Monkey outside yesterday while I was shoveling so that he could experience his first real snowfall. He was pretty amazed. Just sat in his stroller watching the chunky flakes drifting down.
They kept falling in his eyes, so I turned him around and then they were landing right on those sweet lips of his. He LOVED that. He stuck out his tongue just like a big kid and "ate" snowflakes for a good 10 minutes before he was ready to go in.

It's amazing how with children you get to experience that wonderment all over again. I'm so lucky that I get to do it all the time. I have such great kids :)

No comments:

Post a Comment