About

use code: KGRA2530
Shop toys, games, books, video games, music and more!
Buy Toys at YoYo.com
New customers to Yoyo.com, Bookworm.com or other Quidsi sites only. $20 maximum discount. Subject to change or cancellation.

December 12, 2007

Book Club Tonight...


I didn't really love this book. It was sort of just another story about some southern gal with messed up parents who happened to perservere and write a book about it.
Why are all the memoirs these days about junkies dealing with sobriety or kids from the south with messed up parents??? I don't get it. Let's come up with something new people!!!

I think my favorite "memoir" is Me Talk Pretty One Day by David Sedaris. We're reading that one in March I think...If you haven't read it, please do. It's so funny you'll have to read it on the toilet so you don't pee your pants!

No comments:

Post a Comment